Vincent Colley Investment Advisers Ltd are trading as Principle investment Management.
Here at Principle we take your privacy very seriously. As a regulated financial planning firm we collect and hold a range of data from existing and prospective clients.
Who we are
- The personal data we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Special category data – sensitive data unique to you such as health or lifestyle information that is required due to the nature of our work
- Marketing – we do not share any information to any third parties for marketing purposes
- How long the personal information will be kept for – we keep your information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and to meet regulative and legislative requirements.
- Your rights – you can ask us to confirm whether or not we are using your personal data.
- Keeping your data secure – we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information we hold and we will continue to review our security controls, procedures and policies to ensure your data remains secure.
- How to contact us – address, telephone and email details listed below.